They were surprised when someone backed up a company, and someone else
backed up 35TBs of video to OneDrive.
They offered me Office 2016 and 1 TB of storage for a year. I will use it
for the year, then go back to using my Google drive as the primary offsite
storage.
Watch for the Google security tuneup alerts, they give you an extra 2GB if
you do the assessment. It adds up.
Gene