The CS apppears instead of the birth label.

On 6/17/2016 10:12 PM, Cathy Pinner wrote:
Willie,

Not sure where you mean you are getting CS - as label or where you'd expect the date - or whether that is an abbreviation for something. I assume you've checked that it hasn't been entered in the birth date spot for the Individual. Try resetting the Report Options - the Reset button is at the bottom right of the Report screens.

OR are you using family group sheet to mean Family View? And you're talking about the labels there? If so, Right Click on a label and customise. There is a Defaults button on the Customise screen to return default labels.

Cathy

Willie McColloch wrote:

Help! Some how I am getting CS instead of birth date on my family
group sheet. How do I get the birth notation back?