I had the same problem earlier this afternoon.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Alex MacPhee
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎21‎, ‎2016 ‎2‎:‎21‎ ‎PM
To: Legacy legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com

Over the last few days, I have been getting lots of e-mails, apparently from
legacyusergroup, all junk mail. In a period of just three minutes today, I have
received 945! They clearly have nothing to do with Legacy or legacy groups. Has
anyone else been experiencing this or similar? The address is one I only use
for reputable mailing lists like this, so I wonder if there has been some kind
of compromising going on, and felt it might be worth mentioning here.

Kind regards,

Alex