Does this mean that I didn't win the Nigerian National Lottery prize of
$10,000,000?

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian/Support
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:14 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mail addresses compromised?

1. If it was sent to the list our list servers are not relaying it to LUG
subscribers. ALL mail from the list server will have [LegacyUG] added to the
subject line if it not a reply to another list message and already contains
[LegacyUG]. This is added to the subject line by our mail server when it
processes any new email for relay to the LUG subscribers. These bogus
messages only have a subject Thank You without the [LegacyUG] added by our
servers.

2. Legitimate mail from our list servers will always have the list as the
reply to address. Some of our staff also received these spam messages and
have examined the headers on the bogus messages. They have a reply to
address which is not the list and is probably the spammer.
Anyone replying will become a victim of other spammers since he will harvest
your email address from your reply (knowing it is a good
address) and sell it to fellow spammers.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

On 22-Jun-16 5:56 PM, BobsTree2-Gmail wrote:
> It is going to the list.
>
> Those who are not seeing it are having it eliminated by better spam
> filters, probably by their email host vs. their local email client
filters.