Did you go to our Support website (www.LegacyFamilyTree.com > Help Center
or click on the link in the Support section of the Legacy Home tab) and
look up the error message?

http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-00473

It has nothing to do with LDB files.... You need to do a complete uninstall
and reinstall

If the steps on our website don't help, please contact Support using a
Problem Report Form, so we're sure to get all the information we need to
help.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support