If you want assistance from your fellow Legacy users, this is the place to send them.

Yes, there will be emails that are of no interest to you - that is the nature of mailing lists. You are free to delete unread any posts that do not attract you, but know that if you do so you may miss out on learning about features currently unknown to you. It's your choice. :-)

If you want help specifically from Legacy staff, write to them directly. You'll find email addresses on their web site.

Hope this helps.

Wendy