Boyd, thank you for your comments.  I am still working on this...

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Boyd Miller
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 11:25 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] need help with text size

I don't have any trouble with the five generation chart except that if you
put boxes around the names the font reduces. With the six generation chart
the font size changes after the first four generations, and if you put boxes
around the names you loose a lot of data in the last two generations The sis
gen chart is out of alignment in may places, and has never been right in
Version 8 although there have been a few minor improvements. It was much
better designed in Ver 7.5.

Boyd