Good Afternoon,
My apologies.
Here is what happened when I tried to install Linux 'Mint'

I wanted to install Linux Mint in order to create a dual boot system so that I could try other programs that might work better than those associated with Win 10.

After what I thought was a successful installation, the whole system crashed, no Linux and no Win 10 - nothing worked at all.

I wound up having to reformat my primary hard drive, and beginning with Win 7 Pro [I still had my original Win 7 Pro Disk with Key] went through re-installing from there to Win 8 & 8.1, then on to Win 10 Pro.

I had full back-ups of all data and a list of programs to reinstall so did not lose anything but a lot of time and sleep!

I have plenty of Memory: 16gb and two Hard Drives, so they were not the problem. It was an exercise in frustration, to say the least. I have been working with and using PC's for well over 20 years, so am no newbie when it comes to tech stuff.

I never got to try an emulator to test drive Legacy.

Martha