You could just type it in the date section and if it comes up a problem just over ride it.

On 7/29/2016 12:51 PM, Shirley Brodt wrote:
I posted the following message several days ago but have no received a reply:

In the descendant standard chart, I'd like to show those who are divorced. In the marriage section, I've chosen "divorced" but do not know the divorce dates. What should I do for "divorced" to show up in the chart? Thanks in advance for your help.

--
And As You Slide Down that Banister of Life You Should Pray That All The Splinters Are Pointed The Other Way..