Thanks, Cathy!  That is what I needed.  I looked on the Format tab earlier but
must have skimmed right over that option.  Dennis

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:36 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Group Report options (FGR)

Dennis,

Do you mean the Father and Mother fields under Husband and Wife?
If so, click the Report Options button then go to the Format Tab and choose on
the right under Blank Line Removal the option Don't remove any blank lines

Cathy

Dennis Davenport wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to create a FGR for a specific
couple, that includes blank fields for Mother and Father. The Mother
and Father blank fields are available in the blank FGR but I can't
find a setting that would add these fields to a report that includes
some data (i.e., a non-blank FGR). A report like this is useful when I
want to give a FGR to a relative for them to fill out and also to show
them the information I already have on the couple.

Thanks for any help on this!

Dennis