I agree, I myself have learnt some new things by these side issues,which is why
I subscribe and read the replies.

    On Friday, 2 September 2016 2:18 PM, Graham Lambert
<gra...@bigpond.net..au> wrote:

  Once again we may need to say, "You can't please all the people all the
time". I for one don't mind the side issues involved with our family history
programs and the operating systems we use to run them. Life is a big learning
curve.
  Graham