In the Pictures Directory of my computer I have a folder which I named
'Legacy Photographs' and it is where I copy photos to as I find them and
then I use them in my Legacy file as they become appropriate. When I then
work on my family file and close the file it saves the photos I have entered
to a 'media file'

It has only just occurred to me that I now have 2 copies of each of the
photos and a folder that is separate from my Legacy file and from my
Pictures directory. I can I realise, go into the Legacy Photographs folder
and remove a copy from there but on thinking - what I would prefer is that I
only have one copy and that the photos actually remain in the Legacy
Photographs folder within the Pictures Directory.

Is this possible, and if it is would I just go into my media folder (within
my 'Computer') and drag and drop them from Media and back into Legacy
Photographs. If I did this how would I then relink the photos?

Or is the above not possible. Thank you

June