Shirley,

In Descendant Chart Report (not Legacy charting) and Descendant Book Reports you can include the parents of people marrying in, but not other family members. I always do that.

Cathy

Shirley Brodt wrote:

Hi, Sherry,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and for the information. Much
appreciated!

Shirley

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Sherry <hot.rod.w...@gmail.com