Thanks, Michele, I inferred that from other posts here in the list.

Is the Facebook page searchable? Are the questions/posts organized by subject or category?

Although I have a Facebook account, I don't have a high regard for it and refrain from using it as much as possible.

On 9/14/2016 2:22 PM, Michele/Support wrote:
We do have an online forum, it's called the Legacy Users Group Facebook page
:)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LegacyUserGroup/

It functions very much like a forum.

Michele
Technical Support
Millennia Corporation
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
www.legacyfamilytree.com

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Gene White
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:11 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com

I'm new to this mailing list (but not to genealogy).  I seems to me that the
mailing list format is a bit 'old school'. I wondering why Legacy doesn't
create an online forum instead?  Forums have the advantage of allowing the
user to pick and choose the topics they want to read and reply to, instead
of getting 10s of emails every day (I joined on the 6th and already have
over 120 emails).

Are there reasons Legacy doesn't have a Forum?  Opinions?

Gene White
Winfield, KS