Using the Help index the interest level for ancestors or descendants shows
on the bottom right of the information screen.  Using values from 0 to 3
you can indicate your relative interest in the ancestors or descendants of
the individual shown.  This can be used to create lists though search for
individuals you have a high interest in.  This can be turned on or off
through Customize 2.7.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Leonard J. McCown <leon...@mccown.org>
wrote:

> *Anyone know what this means in the Customize, Data Entry 2.7?*
>

> *I tried to find anything about customize in the manual and it is so
> general that is useless. Thanks. Leonard*
>

> *­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­*

> *Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History*
>
> *217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903*
>
> *972-254-7952 <972-254-7952>*
>
> *leon...@mccown.org <leon...@mccown.org> -- http://www.mccown.org
> <http://www.mccown.org>*
>
> *People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to*
>
> *their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790*

> Archives at:

Dean Adams