From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Kelly
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:01 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adding "Global" Events

I do not know a way to add an event to everyone but if you would be
satisfied with a source attached to everyone with your disclaimer then you
can add a source when exporting to the GEDCOM for use by TNG. When exporting
click on the Autosource button to tell legacy to add the source to everyone.
You can then Add the source with the disclaimer you want included.

I have not tried this in tandem with the option not to include sources,
which I presume you are using to suppress your sources. If you think my
suggestion will work for you I suggest you try it on a small file like the
Sample.fdb file that comes with Legacy.

Brian Kelly