As far as I am concerned this is not off topic.  Mac users discussing how
they have their machines set up so that they can use Legacy is fair game.

Michele

Legacy Tech Support

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of S Lee
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 1:51 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New to Group

Thank you for all the helpful information, Doug.  I didn't realize this was
"off topic" because Legacy support is the one that referred me here when
they couldn't help.

As I said before, I think my Mac is too old to run Windows 10, so now I must
go to "Plan B".  :/

I'm ready to get back into this and have been putting it off a long time,
since I bought the Mac in 2010.  It doesn't look like there are any easy
solutions for me at this point in time and I am not ready to purchase a new
computer.

~Sandra

  _____