*From:*LegacyUserGroup
[mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] *On Behalf Of *Cathy
Pinner
*Sent:* Saturday, 12 November 2016 3:31 PM
*To:* Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Inbuilt Timelines - can they be printed?

Ian,

1) they're text files so you can open and print them as you like -
you'll find them in
"...\Documents\Legacy Family Tree\_AppData\Timelines\English\"

2) they've come from a variety of sources so don't regard them as gospel.

3) you can make your own or edit existing ones. See the Help.

4) They're designed to be added to the Chronology View and Chronology
Report and by including a Chronology Report can be added to Family
Group Report and Individual Report.

5) Tags on Timelines - I think you've found a bug - there's no way to
select the tagged group so I'll record that if it isn't already.

Cathy