Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Kelly
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 12:06 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] pedigree charts

That is one of the main arguments for having all your research in a single
file.

There is no way to combine charts from different files in Legacy so you
would have to import all the other files into a working copy to create the
Pedigree chart you want.

Since Legacy creates reports based on people if you need a "book" on the
McKee line(s) you can still assemble that even though there are Weber lines
in your file. It might even let you discover that the Weber and McKee lines
are joined by intermarriages, a fact you cannot find without all the people
in the same file.

I have both my wife's and my own ancestors all in a single file and I have
no difficulty at all creating a book for my maternal ancestors without
having my paternal line included (except for myself and my descendants who
are in both lines). The Legacy Publishing Centre is an excellent resource in
creating a book containing descendants of multiple ancestors and multiple
styles of reports such as Descendant reports together with family group
sheets, pedigree charts etc.

Brian Kelly