On 27-Dec-16 02:58 PM, John Murray wrote:
I purchased legacy8 on the 7 December l had the disc and downloaded
it to my pic I now get limited screens

Their is no startup screen , no usual legacy stuff, just goes
straight to my family startup screen l am now  pulling my hair out
What can I do now

What do you mean by "startup screen" and "usual Legacy stuff"?

If you go to Help>Customise and select 1. General Settings you can
choose whether you want Legcy to start with the Family View or one of
several other options.  You can also choose whether or not to have the
Splash Screen which is perhaps what you mean by the "startup screen."

Are you new to Legacy, or just new to Legacy 8? What precisely are you not seeing that you are expecting to see? It is always necessary to give exact details when you are asking LUG for help: we are happy to assist but cannot see what you can see - or know what you can't see.

--
Jenny M Benson