From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 8:32 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Graphic info exported through GEDCOM - What am I
missing?

Denise,

Have you sent in a suggestion?
As far as I can see you can't remove this via the current Customisation
options.

Jay,
Did you try your suggestion?
As far as I can see that's not one of the available tags in Customise.
Also from the snippet of Gedcom given, it's not the tag that's used if I've
understood the Gedcom correctly.

Cathy