Question for someone familiar with Legacy 6:

If I now understand that Legacy 6 should work fine with Windows 10, then
I'm left with only one question about Legacy 6, perhaps one issue that
would make my decision as to whether or not to upgrade to Legacy 8.

Unless I have another case of misunderstanding, there is an issue in
Legacy 6 with attaching a photo to the Picture Gallery. There was a
work-around that I learned about in this group, some years ago, that
involved attaching the photograph as a sound file. Then, I needed to
remember that the file that I had attached to the Picture Gallery was
actually just pointing to a location on my hard drive where the picture
was stored (meaning, if I ever moved around the hard drive locations of
my pictures, the Picture Gallery in Legacy 6 would no longer have access
to the picture).

Does Legacy 8 allow the attaching of a picture (not as a sound file),
and does it store the pictures within the software, or does it still
point to a location on the hard drive?

Thank you,
Barbara

---