Hi everyone,

1) This is the first time I've written to the group. I was working with Familysearch and I got this error (see Capture.jpg) about not being able to perform join, group, sort or indexed restriction ....

The download stopped. I tried it again a few days later and I got about 90 more people, but the same error and again the download stopped.

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum to ask about this, or I should be sending this in to Legacy?

This is the first time I've used the Familysearch interface. Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with FS, but when I looked at the tree there, I only saw maybe 20 people, but the download pulled down about 30,000. I was quite shocked. I think I need to learn more about how to use Familysearch.

--

Darlene