Download the free program direct from the Legacy web site. It has the added advantage of being the most up-to-date build of the program, whereas the disk will be what was the latest when it was created many months ago and you'd need to update anyway if you installed of it.

http://legacyfamilytree.com/

Once you've installed, enter your Deluxe number to unlock the extra features you paid for.

Wendy