I printed a pdf family tree for my son-in-law, but noticed some errors that
needed correcting in the places. I corrected those, and generated a PDF again,
but it did not correct the places in the tree. I have tried to print it several
times and it does not change. Thanks anyone. Leonard

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History

217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903

972-254-7952

 <mailto:leon...@mccown.org> leon...@mccown.org --  <http://www.mccown.org>
http://www.mccown.org

People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to

their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790