From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Wendy Howard <wendy.how...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 2:27 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Test Message

What "fixes" would they be?

It is not a matter of something not working the way it should that
prevents images being included in posts to this list - it is the rules
of this list itself.

There are ways to work around this restriction, by uploading any images
somewhere, and then including a link to them in your post.

Wendy

CE WOOD wrote on 2/04/2017 07:49:

> I couldn't agree more! It's a real shame they did that instead of
> making the easy fixes to this list whereby screen shots are safe.
>

> CE

donquigley.net
Welcome to the Quigley Doyle Family Tree website. Our Quigleys came from
Ireland (~1700) and moved through New Jersey (Revolutionary War), Pennsylvania,
New York ...

legacyusers.com
This list is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share ideas and to
help each other. Once you have subscribed to this mailing list you will be able
to send ...

legacyusergroup - The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread [LegacyUG] Register for Tuesday's BCG Webinar - Are You My
Grandpa? Men of the Same Name by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG Geoff Rasmussen