Hope this makes sense --

I need (okay, want) to go back and rename almost all of my media files (long story). For the source detail File ID I'm having great success using Search/Replace.

However, I also have the media file linked to the source cite detail. So, for instance, I need to change the following:

N:\Genealogy\Media\Documents\Smith_45.pdf to
N:\Genealogy\Media\Documents\Smith_02.pdf

Since the default location hasn't changed, but the file name has, I don't thing Legacy can find it for me automatically.

Is there a search/replace option I can use for this? I looked in the list, but didn't find anything that seemed it would work.

Thanks!