I was tickled to see the programmers right on top of the update to fix the
incompatibility.

I *do not* like the change in Windows 10 to automatically update without
warning! I like to be notified that an update is available and do the
update when it's convenient for me. Oh well....

Here's hoping I don't have any problems with my little mouse. Besides
having pink flamingos on it <g>, it's smaller than a full size mouse and
bigger than a laptop mouse, so it's the perfect fit for my small hand!

S.