From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jennifer Crockett
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:39 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Emdash rendered '97

First I would like to say I really like V9, especially the new Hints
function.

I do have a question about the My heritage hints. I currently have a My
Heritage subscription but wonder whether I will be able to view the hints in
full without a subscription.

My main problem so far with V9 after having converted from v 7.5 (I skipped
v 8) is that in my notes, emdash is rendered as '97. I have dozens of these
in notes obtained from old newspaper transcripts. Is there a way I can stop
them appearing this way?

Jennifer