Is there a phone number for Legacy tech?  I have tried the steps suggested
and I am getting no where.  Time is limited for me as I depart tomorrow
with laptop and Legacy that needs to be updated and backed up before I
depart, but can't.

Thanking you in advance,
C Russell

Cynthia Dodd Nichols Russell
great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Francis FERGUS 1752 Co Tyrone,
IRE-1841 Tennessee/USA
great-great-great-granddaughter of General James FERGUS 1783
Pennsylvania/USA -1855 Ohio/USA
The Village at Bay Ridge, 3950 Scenic Ridge Drive, #317, Traverse City, MI
(Michigan) 49684/USA,     *new phone number* 231.463.4343      FaceBook:
Cynthia Nichols Russell
fergusresearc...@gmail.com