From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
marion wimsett <2wi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:59 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Farewell, and thanks for all the help

Steve, I think you will find there are a lot of us who will be staying with our
current version! There is always a lot of chatter when a new version comes out
and I am interested to watch all the comments and problems, which only
reinforces my view to stay with my current version. I am sure if you stay on it
will be back to queries on v7, v8 and v9 in no time at all.

Hope you decide to stay - we need users who refuse to change and we shall still
need help whatever version we are running!  :(

On 20 April 2017 at 10:00, Steve Hayes