From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Bob Austen
Sent: Friday, 21 April 2017 6:27 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] About Legacy9

Hi David,

I've only been using v9 for a couple of days.  There doesn't seem to be a
significant change in v9 other than the advertized items - which I am beginning
to like.  However I have noticed there are also some bugs in V8 that are now
fixed in v9. It also seems to load quicker but that is speculative as mine open
very quickly anyway.  I'm thinking they may have streamlined some of the code.

Thankfully they haven't changed the 'look and feel' of Legacy.  Mine upgraded
with 99% of the old settings.

I'm pleased with the upgrade.

Bob