Ever since I began using Legacy, I have transcribed everything I found on
each individual under the General tab.  Census, Deeds, Wills, Birth & Death
Records, obits, letters, etc. and the last item I put is the Find-a-Grave
information.  I copy and paste into the General Tab when I can.  In some
cases, when I print out a family group sheet it may be 20-30 pages long,
all telling about the life of that husband and wife.  I can refer back to
it at any time and see the full information exactly as I found it.  I wish
we would have had that story tab a long time ago, so unless there is,
something very special about it, I don't plan to look at my almost 20,000
folks and move what is in my General Tab to the Story Tab.  Can anyone tell
me what the difference would be and how it would PDF or print out to
include all my work?
Thanks Margaret