Bobby,When
 I put in the url below as you have said, I get a page that shows a
billion graves background on the page, but a message there that says: "Page
 not found!  Please fee free to contact us at Support if you have
additional problems or concerns.  visit the  search page to continue
your quest.  Or head back home."Here is the URL from the page that comes up
when I search an ancestor after I have edited the
page:https://billiongraves.com/https://billiongraves.com/search/results?given_names=Allen%2BLeolin&family_nam
 Do
 you have a different URL I should use?  (I did put in the whole URL
below even though some of it is not hyperlinked in your message.)Thanks.Julie
Haynie  On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Bobby Johnson <b...@brmemc.net>
wrote:Search the internet on Billion Graves is broken.  Here is the fix.Go to
"Search the Internet"Select BillionGraves . comSelect "Customize", "Edit"In the
URL, remove everything after .com/ and replace it
with:https://billiongraves.com/search/results?given_names=[GivenNames]&family_names=[Surname]&birth_year=[BirthYear]&death_year=[DeathYear]&year_range=5&action=search&exact=true#/Bobby--LegacyUserGroup
unsubscribe
http://legacyusers.com/mailman/listinfo/legacyusergroup_legacyusers.comArchives
at:http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/