I don't know if this is related or not, but I had an account from yahoo
mail registered for this user group. It seems like there has always been a
few problems with the user group, and since I was not recieving any emails
from it, I started another Legacy user group account using my gmail
account, without unsubscribing from my yahoo account, thinking it was
somehow deleted. Yesterday I received 1 email from the user group on my
yahoo account! But my gmail account took in probably 30 or 40 emails!!
Something is not right for sure.