I am trying to create an Ancestor Book Report running Legacy 9 Deluxe with
the latest .167 update and have had no luck. My computer's OS is Windows 10.
When I click the 'Preview' button (with the Screen/Printer bullet checked) I
can see that a report is being created  but nothing opens on my computer
screen. I have tried Alt/Tab to see if it opens in a hidden browser but
there is no report there. The Descendant Book option works fine. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Ed Karsch

25 Doctors Hill Drive

Scituate, MA 02066