Hi Itzhak and Ron,

Maybe I am missing your point.

You can change 'Christened' to another one of many choices, including
'Occupation'.

By clicking on the 'event title' brings up a screen where you can 'Customize
Family View Information'.  Then clicking on the box with the three dots in
it you can change the event to one of many.

You can change 'Christening' to 'Occupation'

                Click on the 'Christening' title

                Click on the box (with 3 dots) on the appropriate title
(Christening) to be changed

                Scroll down to 'Event' and then 'Select'

                Then choose 'Occupation' from the 'Master Event Definition
List'

And you now have 'Occupation' in place of 'Christening'.

You may also have different scenarios saved and can load them to suit your
changing needs.

Ron, I haven't checked on how this prints out on reports but suspect your
point is well taken.

Bob Austen