Ian,

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't think I've ever used the Query by Example except when following up a query like yours.

I'll check whether an issue has been added for this missing option.

However you'd still need to do two searches or a combined detailed search while you have FaG numbers both in an Event and in the special new box.

If you mean you can't see "Find a Grave ID" in the detailed search drop down list of where to search, it is there.

Cathy

Ian Macaulay wrote:

It does not show up there either.

I get it, Another Event search. That would make two searches until
I complete conversion, Oh Well, Mumble Mumble

Thank you, I will try that for now.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk