With any strange error, contact Support.

Note Legacy9.usr has nothing to do with Legacy 9. It's part of Legacy 8 as well. It just holds particular settings.

Cathy

Dale E O'Connor wrote:

After upgrading to Legacy 9 I clicked on an individual and got the
Individual's Information screen. I clicked on death date - then add or
edit source citations. This brought up the Assigned sources where I
clicked on Edit Detail. I received a Run-Time error 6145: Method '-'
of object '-' failed. The only choice was OK. If you move the cursor
Legacy closes.

I ran Maintenance. I removed Legacy9.usr while Legacy was shut down.
Nothing seems to help

What causes this error? How do I fix it?

Thanks,

Dale