What's the "Genealogy Do-Over?"

Barton

On Mon, May 08, 2017 at 01:59 PM, Kris wrote:

I'm doing my version of the "Genealogy Do-Over" and want to retain my Master Sources but remove all the source citations from individuals and events.

I did the export/import GEDCOM but lost all the Master Sources in the process. I've also experimented with the search list -- but it wants confirmation for each and every delete. I'll be dead before that gets done.

I'm sure the export/import GEDCOM is the way to go, but I'm not sure which items to remove from the export.

Thanks!