From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Martha Graham
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 6:55 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Copying upgraded Legacy Deluxe 9 from PC to Laptop

Hi Maria,
Down load the Standard version 9 to your LT, Then take a look at your
customer # on your PC, Write it down.
Open legacy on the LT then do this:

The Deluxe features are hidden inside the free Standard Edition. To unlock
the Deluxe features, start the program and click on Help > Unlock Legacy
Deluxe. Follow the prompts to enter your name and your Deluxe Customer
Number and click the Unlock button.

If you are going to use both the PC and the LT, you need to be sure you sync
your main file so that it can be accessed from either system.
I put my core Legacy files in my drop box so that I can access the file from
anywhere I am using Legacy.
If you choose to use both, then you need to change the 'location' of the
files. This is done through "Options"

I hope this helps.
Martha
Los Osos, CA