Thank you Brian, but what I wrote is accurate. In the Basic Source, the Source
Detail text box of the Detail Information tab, there is a limit. Many of the
source - citations written for FamilySearch documents cannot be recorded unless
shortened, such as :

"United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," database with
images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K6XK-WR8 : 12
December 2014), Jesse J Longnecker, 1917-1918; citing Ottowa County no 1,
Michigan, United States, NARA microfilm publication M1509 (Washington D.C.:
National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,682,806.

Instead, that source - citation from FamilySearch records only the following in
the Source Detail text box because of the character limits:

"United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," database with
images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K6XK-WR8 : 12
December 2014), Jesse J Longnecker, 1917-1918; citing Ottowa County no 1,
Michigan, United States, N

I reported this situation many months ago and the problem is already confirmed
and on the list.

Denise