The only living people you can see on FamilySearch are ones that you have
entered yourself.  FamilySearch is  VERY strict about that.  They have probably
the tightest privacy policy.  My name, date of birth etc. is in FamilySearch.
I put it there.  If you were to add my name with my date of birth, even though
it would be a perfect match FamilySearch will not match it.  You will have to
add me manually and get a new FSID.  This of course creates a duplicate but
until I die those duplicates can’t be resolved.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CG

Legacy Family Tree

 <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com> mich...@legacyfamilytree.com

 <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/> www.legacyfamilytree.com

Certified Genealogist is a registered trademark and the designation CG is a
service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under
license by Board certificants who meet competency standards.