1. Quite some time ago, I browsed many, many church records to find 4
   records pertaining to my tree. Browsing took many hours. They are written
   in German, and I can't read most of the information. When I found the
   records, I cropped the images heavily, only saving a copy of the records
   themselves. I did not record where I found them. Yesterday I spent an hour
   or so trying to find the records again, so I could properly cite them, but
   no luck. Obviously, the events did happen because I have the printed
   records. But if I can't find them online, surely another person would have
   a hard, if not impossible time finding them. Since some citing of records
   is better than none, how can * I cite those elusive records? They
   pertain to marriages and christenings.*