Hi all I am still hoping to find or start a Local Legacy User Group in KY that
would meet monthly or every two weeks.  Please let me know if such a group
exists or if anyone is interested in meeting!  My thought is that we could meet
at a library.  Enter records together.  Exchange ideas.  Help each other.

One concern folks had was that data entry requires intense concentration so as
to not make mistakes.  I would expect the group would want to work fairly
quietly for the most part?  I guess it would be up to the group.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Jill