From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Mary Young <m...@cmy.org.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:59 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Printed Reports sometimes substitute "Cir" for "Abt" in
date fields

Thanks, but I had looked at 5.7 Prefixes (gbl) but don't believe i explains
this.
One of the options in 5.7 is  Typed: Circa, Cir, C.    Displayed: Abt.
But I *never* type "Cir".   I type "Abt",  the screen displays "Abt".  Then the
printed report has "Cir" (but only for some individuals, not all).
Still puzzled!
Mary

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Hogrooter .