Ian,

There are too many possibilities for bad linking I think to try and suggest what they may be.

When errors occur, check the linking.

Note you are told it's a possible "endless loop" and if you search the Help there's an article indexed as "endless loop".

The Help file really is very good. ;)

Cathy

Ian Thomas wrote:

I discovered the cause – I had sister and brother married. Fixed that.
Problem solved.

It probably needs Legacy program to suggest to user what the cause
might be – and, for the check/repair to generate an error for this
condition and suggest its cause.

Though of course the situation is not unheard of. If it is true, what
should Legacy FT do?

In this case for my data – it was untrue.

Ian Thomas

Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia