From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Debbie Jorgenson
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:50 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] How to Link Mother

I have an individual I've added a couple children to but was unsure of the
mother. So I added them just to the father (no mother). After research, I have
decided they belong to wife #1 (already linked to father). When I try to add
mother, I select the option to link to an existing individual (the box title
is: add spouse t0). After selecting the correct mother, I receive a box
(Duplication) with the message that [mother] is already the wife of [father].
What am I doing wrong?

Debbie