I've been using Legacy9 for several weeks now on my main (desktop)
computer. I've set up a color scheme that I like.

I installed Legacy9 on my laptop computer as well. I use SugarSync to sync
information between the two. I recall while working on the desktop version
that SugarSync had an upgrade.

While information seems to be exchanged (sync'd) between the computers the
color scheme isn't the same on the laptop version as is on the desktop.
WHERE is the file(s) that contain the color schemes? WHY aren't they
getting sync'd along with the changes to *data *made on the respective
computers?

I know I'm doing something wrong but don't know if the problem is with
Legacy9 or SugarSync. I must not have the file(s) noted for syncing.

If this is not an appropriate subject for the User's Group please contact
me off list.

Thanks

Gary Crull