Running latest version of Legacy 9 on Windows 10.  I haven't had as much
time to work on family tree stuff lately, but reviewed a lot of the posts
for the user group and didn't see this mentioned.  When I am adding
information to a specific individual, ie an obituary to someone already in
the file, I am having trouble adding a source to the information.  I click
on the "books" to add a source.  That window opens as it always did.  I
click on "cite a master source" to choose a source from my list and am able
to find and click on the source that I choose.  It is added as expected,
but then the "detail" window does not automatically open.  So I click on
"edit detail" amd the program locks up.  I tried it again just mow and
added a "junk" source to myself.  When I went to remove that source, again
it locks up.  I don't know if anyone else is seeing this or if it might be
something with my computer set up.  Thanks for checking.
Gail